All photography provided by Jared Chambers
On January 23, 2017 Brett Tollakson collapsed at work due to a ruptured brain aneurysm - caused by untreated high blood pressure. For most the outcome is bleak however we were blessed with a miracle. Brett is doing excellent.
We are determined to spread awareness around the impacts of untreated high blood pressure. Through our fundraising efforts we purchase blood pressure cuffs to donate to individuals in need of daily monitoring and they don't have the means to purchase one. Through our mission we also want to spread awareness and save lives.
What We've Achieved
- During our first round of t-shirt sales we raised $1,200 and purchased 30 blood pressure cuffs that were donated and distributed.
- We hosted a community outreach in July and gave free blood pressure checks to 120+ individuals.
- To date we have sold over 180 t-shirts that when worn are sharing our message with others.
- Donec condimentum enim sit amet felis dignissim laoreet adipiscing porta.
- Vivamus egestas urna sed lorem sagittis, id lacinia erat porta cras.
- Morbi eu elit in justo auctor dignissim. Sed ultrices eget neque tellus.